Our teams of highly skilled and experienced care givers are committed to providing specialized, professional private home care for individuals with a variety of conditions.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Orthopedic surgeries and injuries
- Central nervous system disorders
We will come to the home or the hospital and work directly with the family and case managers to relieve the burden and strain of coping with a catastrophic injury.
To learn more about our specialized care for motor vehicle accident victims, visit: Motor Injury Services.
Private Home Care
Looking for the right private home care provider for those who wish to age in place can be a confusing and overwhelming process.
Health Partners understands the complexity of this – and is sensitive to the dynamics involved with seeking any type of assistance for a loved one.
Health Partners maintains an extraordinary infrastructure of training, screening and support – making it the most dependable and comprehensive service provider in its category.
Investment in the latest technology and a fundamental commitment to service means that clients have access to a team who is perfectly optimized and coordinated to suit their unique medical and/or non-medical situations. Some examples are:
- Assistance with Morning and Evening Routines
- Respite Care
- Bathing/Grooming and Dressing
- Meal Planning and Preparation for Special Dietary Situations
- Incontinence and Toileting
- Cognitive Impairment/Dementia
- Accompaniment to Appointments
- Managing and Administering Medications
Our care givers can be arranged to provide services in a residential/assisted living facility or at home.
Contact us for a personal consultation or use our credential checklist for initial screening and review of providers.
Our Home Health Aides provide the client with assistance in daily living activities designed to promote independence and prevent complications.
We Will Assist with a Variety of Lifestyle Services such as:
- Grooming, Bathing, Toileting and Dressing
- Meal preparation and Feeding
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Ambulation and Wheelchair Mobility
- Transportation to Medical Appointments, Stores, and Therapies
- Accompaniment to Entertainment and Recreational Activities
- General Quality of Life Initiatives
Our Home Health Aides can also help with:
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Simple Dressing Changes
Health Partners, Inc. will develop a specialized rehabilitation home care program designed to meet complex health care needs, while maintaining the client’s dignity and independence.
Rehabilitative services include:
- Assisting clients with learning to perform activities of daily living
- Assisting clients with achieving maximum ambulation potential and independence
- Assisting and maintaining clients with special feeding requirements and dietary needs
- Counseling services provided to support the client with lifestyle adjustments
- Pain management and medication education