Our Skilled Nursing Services support the most complex and medically vigorous conditions with a measure of emotional intelligence, experience and skill that is unique to the field.
- Rehabilitation nursing program
- Private Duty “shift work” for medically complex situations
- IV Infusions
- Peripheral and central venous catheter care
- Laboratory Tests
- Mechanical Ventilator Management
- Medication Set Ups
- Complex Wound and Ostomy Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- Nasogastric and Gastrostomy Tube Management
High Tech Home Health Aides
In addition to providing lifestyle services, High Tech Aides are formally trained; competency evaluated and monitored by a supervising RN in a several routine skill sets.
- Bowel and Bladder Management/Straight Catheterization
- Non-Complex Wound Care
- Glucose Management
- G-Tube Feeds
- Behavior Management of TBI Clients
Home Health Aides
Our Home Health Aides provide the client with assistance in daily living activities designed to promote independence and prevent complications.
We will assist with a variety of Lifestyle Services such as:
- Grooming, Bathing, Toileting and Dressing
- Meal preparation and Feeding
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Ambulation and Wheelchair Mobility
- Transportation to Medical Appointments, Stores, and Therapies
- Accompaniment to Entertainment and Recreational Activities
- General Quality of Life Initiatives
Our Home Health Aides can also help with:
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Simple Dressing Changes
Sometimes, a family member represents a welcome care option – providing the trust, familiarity and feeling of safety so desired by each and every client.
We welcome the opportunity to employ family members and extend our signature package of training, support, resources and compensation to help facilitate these instances.
Family Members Who Participate as Caregivers Receive the Following:
- A Complete Orientation
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Supervision by Registered Nurse
- A Guaranteed Weekly Paycheck
- Respite care by an Experienced Agency Representative
- Customized Home Documentation System
Plus a full line of Employee Benefits:
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Employer FICA Contribution
- A 401K Plan
If you’re interested in becoming a caregiver for someone you love, please Contact Us.