Private Home Care
Looking for the right private home care provider for those who wish to age in place can be a confusing and overwhelming process.
Health Partners understands the complexity of this – and is sensitive to the dynamics involved with seeking any type of assistance for a loved one.
Health Partners maintains an extraordinary infrastructure of training, screening and support – making it the most dependable and comprehensive service provider in its category.
Investment in the latest technology and a fundamental commitment to service means that clients have access to a team who is perfectly optimized and coordinated to suit their unique medical and/or non-medical situations. Some examples are:
- Assistance with Morning and Evening Routines
- Respite Care
- Bathing/Grooming and Dressing
- Meal Planning and Preparation for Special Dietary Situations
- Incontinence and Toileting
- Cognitive Impairment/Dementia
- Accompaniment to Appointments
- Managing and Administering Medications
Our care givers can be arranged to provide services in a residential/assisted living facility or at home.
Contact us for a personal consultation or use our credential checklist for initial screening and review of providers.